Today's language lesson: Listen to the pronunciation of Namungoona. The ng in the middle of the word is pronounced as it would be at the end of an English word, which is a bit tricky the first few times, but it gets easier. Listen to the sounds of other languages and adopt correct pronunciation, and magically your native English will also improve. —RC
Interview with James Nsamba
James Nsamba is one of the founders of Ugandart. He also directs activities for children at Namungoona Childrens Art Center in Kampala. The interview was posted on YouTube 3 March 2023.
- Interview with James Nsamba
- Yusuf Ssali and Sophia Barker are working on a new bark cloth artwork
- Christian Diego, Student of the Month
- Washington DC Exhibition Jan. 23-27
- Ssali's Art Now in San Francisco's Subways
- Ssali featured in Independent Magazine story
- New: Shop Amazon and help Ugandart FREE!
- We're holding a big exhibition in Berkeley in November
- Mulago class sends aprons and handbags
- New kids workshop starts in Namungona
- Art Therapy Really Works, Drexel U. Study Shows
- The Football Art Project
- Kalerwe kids art and recycling program on national TV in Uganda